Enable organizations to thrive financially.
NACM North Central in every business credit decision.
Sharing collective wisdom
Building a trusted network
Advancing the credit profession
2016-19 Strategic Plan
Customer Focus: An unrelenting focus on the success of members and their organization
- Understand our customers, now and in the future.
- Provide relevant and innovative products and services to meet the ever changing needs of our members and customers.
- Advance the career of the credit professional through lifelong learning.
- Expand, engage and leverage traditional and non-traditional industry group.
Innovation: An innovative culture addressing evolving needs of the profession
- Elevate the role of the credit professional in the corporate success.
- Utilize technology to provide seamless access to relevant tools and information.
- Develop approaches to gain visibility and relevance to other functional areas within the member organization (sales, purchasing, supply chain management, etc.).
- Create platforms for best and smart practices to solve risk management issues.
Organizational Excellence: A sustainable organization led by dedicated volunteer leaders and professional staff
- Continue to increase operational efficiency by implementing automation and streamlining processes.
Ensure volunteer leadership is representative of a diverse membership.
- Maintain association structure to ensure effective staffing that aligns with the strategic plan.
- Develop and utilize benchmarks and performance metrics.
- Identify new sources of revenue to sustain and grow a successful organization.