Doing Business Globally? Get to Know FCIB.
Thursday, April 26, 2018
Managing credit functions in a global business requires tools and resources to monitor and adjust to changing international conditions. A division of NACM, the Finance, Credit & International Business Association, meets the needs of global credit and trade finance professionals.
FCIB provides critical export credit and collections intelligence and insight, networking opportunities, online education, global credit reports, professional certification programs and other valuable tools.
Members of FCIB gain access to the business education, intelligence and analysis essential to be competitive, mitigate risks and get paid promptly. Benefits include:
- Knowledge Center:FCIB members get exclusive access to expert commentaries, sample forms, a discussion board and the World Trade Press A to Z Guide, a comprehensive online database containing business guides and providing in-depth coverage on 100 countries.
- FCIB Academy of Credit:This member-exclusive video library is the ideal training tool to build a foundation of knowledge and skills for your global credit team.
- Week in Review:Distributed every Monday via email, this newsletterprovides articles and information of interest from around the globe.
- Strategic Global Intelligent Brief:This daily update covers what’s hot in economic news from around the world and how it relates to credit.
- International Credit & Collection Survey:Each month, this survey provides valuable insight into payment terms, methods and delays, along with advice about selling into a region for the first time.
Members also benefit from preferred pricing for high-quality training in a variety of formats, networking events, professional designation programs, on-the-ground worldwide credit reports, PRS Country Reports and more.
Whether your company is just starting to export or plans to remain competitive and expand its international dealings, it makes sense to join FCIB. Learn more at www.fcibglobal.com.