FCIB Offers Global Credit Reports from “On-the-Ground” Sources
Sunday, July 29, 2018
Information is power, but getting current and accurate information on customers halfway around the world can be extremely difficult. Fortunately, the Finance, Credit & International Business Association, a division of NACM, offers in-depth credit reports using data from the best sources of information from agencies and local, “on the ground” suppliers who have been carefully vetted.
FCIB’s credit reports typically contain:
- Verified trade name vs. registered name
- Historical information, address, shareholders/directors, capital and business activities
- Number of employees
- Credit risk rating
- Trade and bank information
- Credit limit recommendations
- Other subsidiaries
- Financial information
- Private company vs. public company
- Verification against international crime watch lists, convictions and fraud
To ensure the quality of international reports, FCIB validates all information by conducting interviews with the subject companies; verifies trade licenses and registrations by calling local government sources; and contacts trade and bank reference supplied on the order.
FCIB offers discounts to NACM members and even greater savings to FCIB members. Learn more.