Experian Introduces BusinessIQ 2.0
Thursday, April 4, 2019
On April 1, 2019, Experian rolled out the newest edition of its commercial credit management application, BusinessIQ 2.0. The redesign was intended to make the system more modern, efficient and innovative.
BusinessIQ 2.0 has modern, user-friendly functionality and a new side navigation menu. The application includes OneSearch, Experian’s unique search and match tool to help users access the right business information quickly with minimal data input.
Using BusinessIQ 2.0, credit managers can:
- Get instant access to Experian’s commercial database, which covers 99.9 percent of all U.S. businesses in more than 225 countries.
- Monitor for high-risk activity so you’re not caught off-guard.
- Reduce application turnaround times by automating your approval policies.
- Work to reduce bad debt through advanced analytics and custom modeling.
- Expedite payments by prioritizing accounts.
For more information about BusinessIQ 2.0 and other tools from Experian and other leading credit information providers, contact your NACM North Central representative.